Find out how you can represent the students on your programme and be a part of change.
What exactly do Student Academic Leaders do?
- Arrange and participate in Student Feedback Forums
- Contribute to Student Academic Leaders Liaison Meetings
- Motivate and encourage students to participate
- Build relationships with the Programme Leader / Administrator and students on the programme
- Feed back the progress on issues to the wider student body
- Liaise with the Students' Union about your work as a Student Academic Leader
Did you know that this activity can be logged on your Graduate + Award!