We exist to enhance our students' experiences and have a positive impact on their lives.
- Relevant & Accessible
- Student Led, Student Focused & Democratic
- Innovative, Progressive & Adaptable
- Supportive, Representative &Responsive
- Friendly, Welcoming & Inclusive
Strategic Themes & Goals
- We will create a personal sense of belonging.
- We will enable students to fulfil their creative ideas.
- We will improve employability and life skills in order to enhance prospects.
Engagement & Communication
- We will develop a Communication Strategy to raise awareness and
- We will remove barriers to make it easier for students to engage with us.
- We will develop and improve a bespoke presence on each Campus.
- We will use advancements in I.T. to engage with students.
Voice & Representation
- We will establish a Data Bank of Student Opinion to inform and influence.
- We will facilitate integrated, connected, consistent student
representatives at all levels which influences positive change.
- We will support and lead relevant campaigns.
Support & Services
- We will review and prioritise relevant services.
- We will ensure all services are accessible to those students that need them.
- We will investigate the feasibility of new services.
- People: HR Policies, development, leadership and partnerships.
- Process: Financial planning, performance indicators, communication, governance & decision-making.
- Resources: Sustainable finances, space, I.T. infrastructure.
Report any issues with the website via our Feedback Form - click here.