Welcome to the brand new student ideas platform from your Students’ Union
As we’re a student-led organisation, we always need you to tell us your ideas so that we can help to make your student experience at BCU, a better one.
Even though we’re all at home right now, your ideas don’t have to stop. You may have an idea to improve your online teaching experience, or it may be an idea for when we’re all back at University. You can submit an idea for any part of your student experience; from more microwaves on campus, to academic, support, from a new society, to more lockers etc. – literally anything that will improve your student experience.
How the process works:
- Any student can submit an idea via this ideas platform
- Once you submit an idea it will go live here for 14 days
- During the 14 days, every student will have the opportunity to ask you questions about your idea and make constructive comments
- Every student will then have the option to vote for which ideas they want to see taken forward by your Students’ Union Officers.
- If your idea gets a minimum score of 16 votes at the end of the 14 days, your idea will have received enough votes to be sent to the Executive Officer team to review and make a final decision on whether this idea becomes an official BCUSU policy or not. Your votes and comments will help the Executive Officer team make that final decision.
So start thinking about what would help you have a better student experience at BCU, and submit it here!
Or leave general feedback...