Welcome to BCU Yoga!
We meet each week to practice under the guidance of our lovely teacher Karine. Our session normally involves moving between a series of postures that stretch and strengthen the body, moving in harmony with the breath to develop a mindful, relaxing attitude. It's suited to all levels of yoga so it doesn't matter if you're completely new or have been practicing for years. Everyone is welcome!
Practing Yoga offers an endless list of benefits but here are just a few:
- Relief from muscle and joint pain
- Gain strength and improve posture
- Help ease anxiety and depression
- Increased relaxation and stress relief
- A safe place to escape the busy uni life with friendly fellow yogis.
Being mindful on and off the mat can really make a positive impact to your life so we hope you can join us!
Monday evenings 6pm, Room TBC
Namaste from the Yoga Committee
Alice, Estelle and Izzy
Report any issues with the website via our Feedback Form - click here.