Room and Stall Booking Form
This form should be used by sports and society committees to book space on BCU Campuses, either in rooms or designated promotional locations.
Please be aware:
- Standard bookings can take up to 2 weeks to be confirmed
- Larger scale events (40+ attendees) or those with external atendees, can take up to 4 weeks to be confirmed.
- We can generally only book space within a building's opening hours. Requests outside of those times will almost always incur extra costs.
- Booking requests are submitted to the University teams responsible for space allocation and are not managed by the Students' Union. Any decision will be subject to their timescales and priorities.
Floor plans of our City Centre campus can be found on iCity for Parkside/Millennium Point and Curzon.
Your full name:
Your email address:
Your telephone number:
Which sport or society are you booking for?
What is the name of the event?
What will you be doing at this event?
Which date is the space required?
What time is the space required?
This event will take place:
Please note - if you can be flexible with your requirements, it can make the allocation process easier.
How many people do you think will attend the event?
Which campus would you like to hold your event at?
What style of space would you prefer?
If you selected a classroom, lecture theater or studio, is there a specific room you would like to book?
Health & Safety
Will you be showing a film at this event?
Will anyone be giving a talk or presentation at this event?
Will anyone without a BCU ID Card be attending this event?
Has a Risk Assessment been done for this event?
Terms and Conditions
By ticking this box you agree that you will do the following, if your booking is successful:
- Keep the space your are allocated tidy during the course of the event, observing any health and safety restrictions imposed.
- Return the space to the way you found it when you arrived (removing posters, returning tables to the format they were in etc).
- You will only use the space allocated, even if another appears to be free.
- You will not remove any equipment and ensure that fire exits are kept clear whilst using the space.
- If you no longer require your booking you will email your society coordinator to let them know as soon as possible, so the booking can be cancelled.
- No alcohol will be consumed at this event.
I agree to the terms and conditions above.