Experience Broad St the right way as we take you to Rosies, then over-the-road to Popworld. All aboard the Vengabus!
Two years in the making...
If you need to know anything about Birmingham, it's imperative you're aware of Broad Street. It's basically the Vegas-strip for Brummies. You can have all sorts of different nights on Broad Street.
We wanted to give you the best of both worlds for our Freshers Block Party, that why we're kicking things off at Rosies. Rosies Nightclub has 3 MASSIVE rooms with a variety of music. It's also got a light-up tunnel corridor which is perfect for your pics for the gram.
Then we'll head over to the legendary Popworld. Pop till you drop on their iconic light-up dancefloor. ABBA, S Club 7, Vengaboys, Britney, Gaga - need we say more?
The important bits:
- Our Freshers Fest events are strictly 18+. You will need to provide a valid ID on entry (Passport or Driving/Provisional License)
- If you bought a ticket - you will need to provide your email receipt on entry
- If you bought a wristband - you can show this on entry (you will be contacted for collection locations/times for your wristband)
- Our Freshers Fest events are organised for BCU students, however family members and friends are allowed to attend
- Doors will open at 10:00pm and close at 3:30am