Celebrate Eid in collaboration with the Pakistan Society and the Malaysian Society.
At the end of Ramadan, there is a three-day festival called Eid-ul-Fitr. Eid is the first day after the new moon is sighted, and Muslims around the world celebrate the end of fasting. Your VP Equity & Inclusion and VP Opportunities & Community are organising a Virtual Eid Celebration in collaboration with the Pakistan Society and Malaysian Society.
The event will cover the following activities:
- Heena Paint Competition on social media: send your picture on Instagram to @bcupakistansociety & @bcumsa before the event starts.
- The Pakistan Society & Malaysian Society will give a presentation on the significance of Eid, followed by a Kahoot quiz.
- Games and activities where you can win some amazing Eid prizes.
- Eid special traditional wear competition.
- Student performance and much more……..