How do we build engagement and improve student experience on our satellite campuses?
An overview of GSU's 'Building Better Communities' project, established in collaboration with our University partner to improve the student experience for those living and studying on our satellite campuses.
- Importance of supporting satellite campus communities - residents, commuters and wider campus users
- Value of this collaboration with the University
- Interventions trialled and practices embedded
- Achievements and outcomes to date
- Potential for adjustment to support other marginalised communities
Hosted by: Organised Fun
Joe Ross-Nelson - Campus Engagement Manager at Greenwich Students' Union. Previously an SU Keeno and Societies Sabbatical Officer at Loughborough University.
Everyone is welcome to attend any of the sessions at #StudentOppsFest. This session has been designed for a student, staff and sabbatical officer audience.
The Student Opportunities Festival is all completely free to access.
Join the Facebook Event here.
Register for your ticket and view the full schedule here.