Meet the Disability Services team and find out how they can support you this year
Support is available at BCU for students with a disability, Specific Learning Difficulty (such as dyslexia, dyspraxia or ADHD), a long-term health condition or a mental health difficulty.
- Appointments and drop-ins, whichever BCU campus you are studying on.
- Screening, assistance in getting a diagnostic assessment and support for students with Specific Learning Difficulties e.g. dyslexia.
- Reasonable adjustments you may need for exams, assessments, teaching sessions and course materials and information.
- Help with applications for Disabled Students’ Allowances (DSAs).
- Study support workers where appropriate e.g. mentors or study skills tutors.
- Advice about enabling equipment and software.
- Information about campus accessibility, car parking and other individual requirements.
- Counselling, mental health and wellbeing support, available to all fully enrolled students