BCUSU Reception is here to help you!
You can ask us anything relating to your Students' Union, and we can also help with any other enquiries by directing you to the relevant teams within BCU.
- Information: here to help with general queries about BCUSU and BCU.
- Societies support: need to book a room? Buy something out of funds? We're here to help.
- Student Voice / Reps: helping you make real change at university
- Advice: making sure you get in touch with the right team, alongside general advice. For any urgent academic or funding issues, please log an enquiry directly with our Advice Centre
- Guidance: need some help, or just have general questions about what we offer? It's here!
Formally known as The Point, you can find us online and on-campus
Online: Book a private appointment, under the bookings tab. Or, you can post a message on the open group. A member of staff will reply as soon as possible between 9am - 4.30pm weekdays
City Centre: Curzon Building, 1st Floor. Open Monday - Friday 9am - 4.30pm
City South: Seacole Building, Ground Floor within BCUSU Office. Open Monday - Friday, 10am - 3pm