A manifesto is what you want to do if you are elected to this position over the next year. Your manifesto will be featured in the Elections handbook, for voters to see what you propose to do.
Please note we will cut your manifesto at the word count.
* Please complete ALL required fields.
A person is disqualified from being a Trustee if any of the following criteria applies:
• Unspent conviction for an offence involving dishonesty or deception
• Unspent conviction for specified terrorism offences
• Unspent conviction for a specified money laundering offence
• Unspent conviction for specified bribery offences
• Unspent conviction for the offence of contravening a Charity Commission Order or Direction
• Unspent conviction for offences of misconduct in public office, perjury, or perverting the course of justice
• Unspent convictions for aiding, attempting or abetting the above offences
• Being on the sex offenders register
• Unspent sanction for contempt of Court
• Disobeying a Commission Order
• Being a designated person (under specific antiterrorist legislation)
• Being a person who has been removed from a relevant office
• Director disqualification
By submitting your nomination you are confirming you are seeking to become a Trustee of BCUSU (by running and winning in the election) and are not disqualified from trusteeship.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have any questions about this