A fantastic, new, student led sustainability project, which promises to make a real change to how we all think about, connect with and preserve our natural surroundings.
We held our first event back in early March - working with Aston University and the Canal and River Trust to clean up the Canal by Curzon From September 2017, we will start to host some regular events including;
- termly meetings and get togethers
- monthly canal clean up events including litter picking, mural painting, planting and more - all based at City Centre
- work at our allotment and "calm space" at City South
- work with the University on sustainable activities, such as recycling old t-shirrts during Go Green week
- collaborative events with other groups, such as upcycling events with Crafty Bitches and activity with Zero Waste groups
If you have a specific activity you'd like us to do, let us know, we may also be able to do that as well!
Please email us if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
President: Dhanusha Hema Reddy
Vice President: George Everett
Secretary: Aman Jain
Social Media Officer: Taichun Zheng
To stay up to date with us make sure you have 'like' or 'joined' our social media platforms, links to these are below-