Reserve Now, Pay Later!
We know you're in a difficult position at the moment when considering where to live next academic year. With the ever changing circumstances around lockdown, you're not getting the chance to view properties in-person to ensure it's exactly what you're looking for.
Birmingham City Student Homes are here to help.
We're offering you the chance to reserve a property, without a financial commitment, until 31st March. Hopefully, during that time, you'll get chance to visit the property in person to make sure it's the right one for you.
Find a Property
Get in Touch
How it Works:
- NO financial commitment or deposit to pay
- NO legal commitment
- Reserve the property you and your friends want for 2021/22
- First refusal if another group want to rent the property
Terms & Conditions
- Reserved properties have to be converted to being 'let' by 31st March. This means that all paperwork needs to be fully completed along with full payment of the required depost.
- During your reserve period, you'll be notified if another party wish to let the property you are reserving. If you and your housemates still want the property, you will have 7 working days to complete the necessary paperwork and pay the required deposits to secure the property for your 2021/22 academic year.