Join your 2021/22 Officer Team for BCUSU's Annual General Meeting. Make your voice count and understand how the organisation is ran.
Our annual meeting is taking place in Parkside, and you're invited!
If you are joining via teams, use this link.
As soon as you enrol at BCU, you're automatically a member of your Students' Union. Whether you're a Rep; Society Member; have spoken to our Advice Centre; bought a meal deal at our Campus Shops or; eaten out in The Eagle & Ball or The Social Kitchen - this meeting is for you.
BCUSU is ran by a team of core staff and five Executive Officers that are elected by you and dedicated to improving your academic experience, to give you a sense of belonging and prepare you with key employability skills. Read more about our vision and values.
Why should I attend?
- If you don't think we're doing enough to ensure we uphold our vision and values, this is your chance to tell us.
- You'll hear a report from your 2021/22 Officer Team and see what they've been working on through the year so far.
- Find out how BCUSU is ran, information about budgets, how our outlets are performing, about our strategic plan and how we've tackled issues related to students.
- You can ask questions to your Officer Team and BCUSU Managers.
- Your Students' Union works for you, your accountability ensures we can make real change!
Got a question you want answered at Student Members Meeting? Tell Beth, our Activities & Representation Coordinator.
You can attend this this year's Members Meeting in person, or you can join via Microsoft Teams. You can access P350 by going to Level 2 of Parkside and following the signs. This room has disabled access via the lift to Level 2.