FYI - we've been having Glitter Parties long before Love Island did it.
Two years in the making...
A BCU fan favourite is BACK! Our Glitter Parties have been a big deal for a while now and we couldn't consider a Freshers Fest without one. This time, we're taking you to Digbeth's best clubbing venue - The Mill. The Mill is a unique clubbing experience as you'll find yourself partying on their rooftop terrace which overlooks the city's skyline.
The important bits:
- Our Freshers Fest events are strictly 18+. You will need to provide a valid ID on entry (Passport or Driving/Provisional License)
- If you bought a ticket - you will need to provide your email receipt on entry
- If you bought a wristband - you can show this on entry (you will be contacted for collection locations/times for your wristband)
- Our Freshers Fest events are organised for BCU students, however family members and friends are allowed to attend
- Doors will open at 10:00pm and close at 3:30am