Did you know Birmingham has more canals than Venice? No? Well, what better way to explore them than on a kayak!
For the first time ever, you'll be able to kayak on Birmingham's canals during our Big Welcome, for just £5!
Join us for the kayak tour at Roundhouse Birmingham on Friday 17th September. The tour will give you a completely new perspective on the city and give you the chance to explore Birmingham's canal network. From Roundhouse, you'll be taken around Brindley Place and guided towards the Mailbox.
This event requires no previous experience, so beginners are welcome. You'll be provided with life-jackets and you will be instructed throughout the tour.
- Tickets are £5
- Each person will need to complete a disclaimer form. You will need to provide your ticket and signed disclaimer at the event.
- Meeting point is: Roundhouse Birmingham, 1 Sheepcote Street, Birmingham. B16 8AE. How to get to Roundhouse.
- Session starts at 4pm, so please arrive in advance.
- More information/FAQs about the kayak tour
- There's only 8 spaces available, so book now before it's too late!