As part of Women's History Month, we'd like to invite you to join a special talk with the female leaders within BCUSU.
Hear from the Women leading BCUSU, their journey of rising through the ranks to taking a seat at the table where it matters most.
These leaders are playing a large role in changing the face of BCUSU to be more gender diverse, and we hope their stories will inspire you to engage with BCUSU and see the opportunities for your own career path.
Deena, our Student Voice Co-ordinator for Student Led Change, will be moderating the panel, ensuring all of your questions are answered.
If you have a question or a topic of interest, please do get in touch via email or through our social media channels.
We look forward to you joining us.
Moderator: Deena Baskin-Atkinson, Student Voice Co-ordinator (Student Led Change) at BCUSU
- Angie Lefevre, Head of Central Services at BCUSU
- Beth Delaney, Area Retail Manager at BCUSU
- Sarah Moore, People & Culture Manager at BCUSU
- Kelly Hough, Assistant Finance Manager at BCUSU
- Polly Jones, Vice President Academic Experience at BCUSU
- Victoria Aurora Bennett-Salvador, President at BCUSU
- Jinal Chandreshkumar Shah, Vice President Equity and Inclusion at BCUSU
Join us here