Our pamper plans
Get your comfies on and pop on something pink (if you have it)!
- A short quiz with three categories: Black History Month, Self-Care and Birmingham
- Black Joy Focus, a chance to share social media accounts with each other that are joyful, black-owned and proud!
Self Care Session with Jagir:
- Introduction to session and self esteem and how we can stay positive during these difficult times.
- Breathing and guided colour shower Meditation
- Relaxing head and face massage follow along (with or without cameras on!).
Option to use your own oil/ cream and a small towel if you have it, no problem if you don't!
"My name is Jagir Karara. I've had my own holistics business for 18 years. Looking after mental health and wellbeing is very important to me, I worked alongside BCU and the charity Mind for all the time I've been qualified. Hope you enjoy this session and continue to stay safe and well."
Things you'll be able to take away
- Information on how to check your breasts, pecs or chest
- Useful links for self care available on apps
- A copy of Colour shower Meditation for student personal use
- Salt/sugar scrub recipe
How to join in
This event is not ticketed, just click the link below to join in on Microsoft Teams at 6.30pm on Friday!
Optional: You may want to bring some essential oil/ cream and a small towel to use for the head massage.
Join the Big Pamper on Microsoft Teams