Posted on Mon 14 Dec 2020 at 11:52
What you will need
- 350g icing sugar
- 75g unsalted butter
- 4 teaspoons milk
- Half a teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 75g small marshmallows
- A shallow baking tray
- greaseproof paper/baking sheet
- Sift the icing sugar through a sieve in to a bowl then using a spoon make a hole in the middle.
- Put the butter, milk and vanilla essence in to a small saucepan then cut the marshmallows in half and add them to the pan.
- Gently heat the pan stir the mixture every now and then with a wooden spoon until everything has melted.
- Pour the mixture in to the hollow in the icing sugar. Quickly stir everything together until the mixture is smooth.
- Wipe the bottom of the tray with cooking oil and line with greaseproof paper.
- Pour the fudge in to the tray, using a spoon push the mixture in to all corners and smooth the top.
- When the mixture is cool place it in the fridge for two hours to set.
- Once set, remove from the tray and cut up in to small fudge shape pieces.